Virgin Coconut Oil




So I've had this Virgin Coconut Oil since around January 14 or January 15. It's been months now and I finally have my review on it.


So it's a organic solid virgin coconut oil and it smells really good ! What I really like about it is it that it's different than any other oil I've used since it's organic. My boyfriend has even tried to steal it away from me all for himself that goes to show that this really works ! Another great thing is that it is huge so it will last you a long time ! Give this a try if your interested in trying a new cooking oil and best of all it's organic ! I love organic products !

There is even a pint sized one for trial if you'd just like to try it out first.


This product can be purchased at tropicaltraditions.com

Day 28 of Project 365

♡ Tina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment