Tina's Advice #4

So I received a message on my youtube from a girl asking for help. She had sex with her boyfriend and she think she might be pregnant.

Here's her dilemma :

hey
can u help me plz

ok listen
2 weeks ago I had sex with my boyfreind without condom
I don't take the pill
but he was careful if u know what I'm sayin...
and 2 days before we had sex I had my last menstruation

but after a few days I felt a bit bad an tired and I still feel this way

I made a pregnancy test after skool today and it was negative
but I read that u should do it in the mornin and that u should do it at the first day ur mestruation fall out

Do u think that I still could be pregnant

My response :


I think you should wait a bit and re-take the test at a clinic. Doctors will always know so the best way is to get tested at a hospital. If you don't see your menstrual cycle for awhile then definetly get tested again. Pregnancy tests can test negative at first sometimes or you can even try Clear Blue Pregnancy Test.

No comments:

Post a Comment