Tina's Dinner Outfit

So I finally filmed a video ! This video was previously recorded but I decided to put it up now since my YT channel hasn't been updated regularly. I recently made another video on how to change a shirt that's too big for you into a stylish custom made shirt you can wear. I will be editing that and posting it soon when I get the chance. I've been busy with my new online clothing store http://www.shopfashionclothing.com so I barely have time to just relax and film a video. I've been trying to make sure everything in my life is intact so I took a couple months off YT land to give myself a break I wish I could film ton more videos but I will try my best to do at least one a week, every 2 weeks or even once a month. That's better than nothing right ? :)
Watch my dinner outfit video below. Remember if you have a google account you can LIKE the video and if you haven't already be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel.
Here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/supaxkawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment