My Everyday Makeup Routine



FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

LIPS
I love pink lipsticks..I'm not into the nudes.
MAC Pink Nouveau
or
Besame Cosmetics Exotic Pink

EYES
Nothing..I haven't worn eyeshadow/eyeliner..etc in a long time but if I do I use MAC Painterly Paint Pot and any eyeshadow for that day..I recently bought MAC Carbon e/s so I'll be using that soon.

CHEEKS
I haven't worn blush in a long time but if I wear blush I use MAC Hello Kitty Tippy blush

CONCEALER
I don't use concealer but to get rid of dark circles Bruise Relief is a good gel for that and also bruises..I used that for awhile and it really works so no concealer needed(plus I don't get dark circles).

BRUSHES
To apply my foundation I use Sonia Kashuk stippling brush and to get under my eyes with the foundation I use BH Cosmetics foundation brush. My fav. is the Sonia Kashuk brush..it's comparable to the MAC 187.


No comments:

Post a Comment