Tina times THREE ! :D

TAG! I'M IT! :)
I was tagged by mel.

Three names I go by:
1. Tina
2. Mami
3. Ms. Spanish

Three jobs I have had:
1. Bartender
2. Cashier
3. Game Store Manager

Three places I have lived:
1. Jamaica
2. London
3. New York

Three favourite drinks:
1. Sprite
2. Chocolate Martini
3. D&G Sodas(Pineapple,Cream,Champagne)

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Family Guy
2. Bad Girls Club
3. Keeping Up With The Kardashians & Pretty Wild

Three places I have been:
1. Jamaica
2. Canada
3. America

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Paris
2. Puerto Rico
3. Dominican Republic

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Sister, Sister
2. My Wife & Kids
3. Family Matters
Also Quenchy this Asian show.

Three favorite dishes:
1. Jamaican - Chicken & Chips
2. Italian - Baked Pasta(Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta al Forno)
3. Chinese - Chicken & Broccoli/Sesame Chicken/General Tso Chicken..all with white rice & duck sauce

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Foundation
2. Lip Balm
3. Lipstick & Moisturizer

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. My Birthday(January 7)
2. My summer full of vacations
3. College or Medical School

Three people I tag:
Anyone reading this.


ADIOS ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment