TAG - 40 Beauty Questions

Tag - 40 Beauty Questions

Skincare:
How many times do you wash your face daily?
When I wakeup, when I shower and before I sleep.

What is your Skin type?
Combination

Which one is your Current face wash?
Mary Kay 3-in-1 cleanser & LUSH Angels On Bare Skin

Do you Exfoliate?
No.

Do you use Eye cream?
I use Bruise Relief.

Do you have Freckles?
No.

Do you have acne prone skin?
No.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

Make-up:

What foundation do you use?
I am using MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation.

What concealer do you use?
I don't and have never used concealer.

Do you know your undertone colour?
No.(Comment below and tell me how to know that.)

Opinion about fake eye lashes?
I prefer dramatic lashes cause the natural ones are the same length as my own.

Do you know that mascara should be changed every 3 months?
Yes but I'd rather lashes than mascara.

What brand of Mascara do you use?
MAC Zoom Lash

Sephora or MAC?
MAC

Do you have MAC-Pro card?
No but I still get MAC Pro stuff.

What make tools do you use?
My brushes and fingers. Your hands are your best friend..lol.

Do you makeup base for eyes?
MAC Painterly Paint Pot..paint pots work best for me.

Any primer for the face?
No.

What is your favourite eyeshadow?
MAC Carbon e/s

Which eye liner do you use?
I don't wear eyeliner.

How often do you poke your eyes with eye liner pencil?
Never.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
There very pigmented !

Do you use mineral make-up?
No.

What is your favourite Lipstick?
MAC's Snob & Pink Nouveau & Besame Cosmetics Exotic Pink
for nude Besame Cosmetics Champagne


Lipgloss?
MAC Dazzleglass Pink Venus
MAC Hello Kitty Mimmy Lip Glass


What is your favourite blush?
MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

Do you buy your make-up on e-bay?
No.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yea.

Do you consider taking make up classes?
Yea maybe beauty school.

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No. If I put on any I just use foundation so I don't have much to put on.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
A bold lip color that dosen't match someones' skin tone.

Do you like colourful shades of make up?
Yes..I love my yellows and pinks.

If you could leave the house using just one make up item what would that be?
MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

Could you leave the house without any make up on?
Yes.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes I'm beautiful naturally !

In your opinion whats the best make up line?
MAC, that was my first makeup brand I ever used so I've loved it ever since.

What do you think of make-up?
I love it and since I love to draw it's like drawing instead my face is the canvas..lol. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment