Tag : Would You Rather ? Beauty Edition



I was tagged by my lovely friend Chiara from Germany. She is a youtuber/blogger. She tagged me to do this as a video but I'll do the video for it soon. I thought it would be good to write it out since I've been so M.I.A. lately.

QUESTIONS:

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no makeup. I love hair way more than makeup. I hardly even wear eyeshadow. I just like experimenting with it since I love drawing.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Eyelashes fall out cause I love my eyebrows too much, they define a person's face. I could just use false lashes which I like.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
MAC cause that was the first brand I ever used and have loved it since.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
Lipgloss/lipliner. Perms are bad for your hair.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Obvious foundation line, I could easily blend it in.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Bad orange-y spray tan, eventually it would go away.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad haircut cause a bad hair color would lead to a haircut if it's too bad.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Youtube can stay, twitter can go. I hardly go on anymore. I just try to keep my fans/supporters/friends updated but I'm more on facebook now anyway and youtube is my first love so I'll always love youtube over any site.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Makeup brushes stay but mascara can go cause I like using false lashes.

Day 72

No comments:

Post a Comment