My Fav. Makeup Removers

Ever since I've gotten into makeup I've used a couple different makeup removers, these are my top 3 favs. from my least fav. to my most fav.

#3 - Baby Wipes

Baby wipes are of course really moist and feel so soft on your skin. I only use these if I run out of regular makeup remover wipes. Otherwise there good for cleaning your hand.

#2 - Mary Kay's Makeup Remover(OIL-FREE)

I don't use this alot because I prefer makeup wipes but it is really good. It's oil free and is good for DRY to OILY skin, so this is good for you if you have that skin type.

#1 ALMAY Oil-Free Makeup Remover Towelettes

My favorite ! I got these from Target. These wipes contain aloe, cucumber & green tea. There 100% fragrance free and hypoallergenic. The texture of the wipes are thick but soft and the blend of all the ingredients condition, hydrate and soothe your skin. It leaves no greasy residue, so there is no need to rinse and best of all it won't clog your pores ! (containes 25 towelettes)

       

No comments:

Post a Comment