Miley Cyrus's New Haircut


If you haven't heard already, Miley Cyrus cut her hair ! I'm loving Miley Cyrus's new haircut. I feel it fits her personality and looks great on her. She did it for a great cause which was for cancer. A lot of people are thinking it may be crazy and she shouldn't have done it but it's hair I mean it'll grow back right ? Yes it will ! I cut my hair years ago and it grew back so it's nothing drastic just a change for the moment. I like how Miley has stepped out of the box from the norm and is doing what she wants to do with her hair. For example Solange Knowles went natural with her hair and in Hollywood land when your hair is not to Hollywood standards then it's an issue. Forget what people wanna say or think just live your life ! Do what you wanna do !

What do you think of this haircut ? Does it look nice or not ?

Do you like Miley Cyrus's new haircut ?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

More photos of Miley's new haircut. I'm loving it so much !



1 comment: