Tina's Review | Lifeway Kefir : Lowfat Probiotic Lactose Free



I am a member of Influenster.com which is a really cool website that lets you test out and review products as well as win free stuff just by being a member and so much more. I received an email from Influenster letting me know I was qualified to try out a Lifeway Kefir product. After trying it out I am finally posting my review.



I picked up the Lifeway Kefir Cultured Milk Smoothie at a local supermarket. I wanted to try out the chocolate icecream by Lifeway but couldn't find those (the store didn't carry it) so I chose the smoothie and checked out at the front cash register and decided to try it as soon as I arrived home. 
After tasting this product sadly this is the worst thing I've ever tasted. It looks good but has a bad spoiled smell. I let some of my friends try it out and they didn't like the taste either. If I had to try another Lifeway product I would only be willing to try out their icecream. I was not satisfied but I do recommend this product for people who love healthy products and yogurt. The taste would be perfect for a person like that, that wouldn't mind the taste. I am someone who doesn't like yogurt so maybe that's why it wasn't to my liking and also I might have chose the wrong flavor.

Have you tried any Lifeway Kefir products ? Let me know in the comments below.

Visit Lifeway : www.lifeway.net

I received product complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment