Influenster Violet VoxBox


I received my Influenster Violet VoxBox earlier this month in December but I finally have time to blog about it. The packaging is so noticeable since it was the only purple packaging that showed up in my mail so I knew right away that it was from Influenster. I quickly opened the package and tried some of the items out. This is my second Voxbox so far. My first box was the Sweetheart VoxBox.
Here is my review of each item in the Violet VoxBox :


Goody Athletique Headbands : $16.00
This headband is for people who live an active lifestyle/workout but I use this headband so often for everything (I'm wearing it right now) I actually sleep in it, take showers with it and more. This headband is one of the best headbands I've ever had.


Sally Handsen New Triple Shine Nail Color : $4.99
This nail color is really pretty ! It says the nail polish will last throughout the day from water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. I didn't try it out yet but I will for New Years Eve so I will post an updated on that. This polish is available in 30 shades.


SOYJOY : $0.99
SOYJOY is an all-natural, gluten free snack bar made with non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces. It has between 130 to 140 calories. You can unwrap and microwave this snack bar for 8-10 seconds for a "fresh baked" experience with coffee or tea. This tastes really bad to me so I wouldn't want to eat this again but maybe if it was in a chocolate, vanilla or caramel flavor I would like it much better.


Goody QuikStyle : $12.99
This Goody QuikStyle is a super absorbent microfiber paddle brush that can remove water as you style. It's like a towel and a brush in one. I tried it on my freshly washed wet hair and I use it to help dry my hair quicker than usual. Best of all, I'm using no heat tools so if you're against or want to stop using too much heat on your hair then this can help. Air drying is better for your hair.

MY FAVE. PRODUCTS ?
Out of all these products I tried in the Violet VoxBox I think my fave. would be the Goody Athletique Headband and the Goody QuikStyle brush.

Have you received the Violet VoxBox ?
What are your fave. products ? Let me know in the COMMENTS ! 

If you would like to JOIN Influenster and you are ACTIVE on your social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, your Blog & other social media sites then feel free to ask me for an invite. I still have them available.
I received all products complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment