Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag


I was browsing for a tag to do when I found this tag on frmheadtotoe's blog.
It's the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag ! I thought it would be fun to share my answers and I hope some of you do this to. Let me know here in the comments !

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do ?
I don't wear lip liner even though so many other girls do. I also rarely use mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. I like to wear full makeup for special occasions or going out. You will usually see me natural.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly ?
   Not really. I like to SPOT CLEAN my brushes when I am unable to wash them. Spot cleaning is spraying the bristles with alcohol to keep them sanitized with every use.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish ?
 Quite awhile. My nail polishes are always clear/light colors.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it ?
I will put off until I can't get anymore product out of the container. I really should be buying a new MAC foundation and Mac Pink Nouveau lipstick. My current MAC Studio Sculpt foundation is near empty but I still manage to receive product and the lipstick is not empty but I am using a lip brush to get the product out now.

5. What is your worst beauty habit ?
Chapped lips. Biting my nails sometimes. My thumb nails grow the longest but I tend to pick at my other nails.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time ?
 Laundry ! I will take forever to do laundry.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute ?
I dislike rushing to do my makeup/hair but I can do it in a rush if needed but I do wake up two hours early to get ready if I know I'm going somewhere to give myself time to get ready.

8. Can you commit to spending bans ?
Yes. I'm currently on a ban..lol. I'll get off by January though since that's my birthday month. (January 7th)

9. How organized are your make-up and nail collections ?
100% Organized. Everything is in containers/drawers where they're suppose to be.

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag ! 
I'd love to see your answers so feel free to link your own answers in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I'm following you too :) Btw, great tag! Xx

    ReplyDelete