Curly Hair Routine by Tina


Just posted my Curly Hair Routine for Defined Curls. Please watch this video and LIKE/Comment if you have a google account. The products used in this video are listed below.



PRODUCTS USED

JIRANO Intensive Hair Repair Cream(4 oz) 
www.jirano.com
My fave. product in this video. Good for all hair types from natural, to relaxed, color treated hair, damaged, dry hair and so on. It has coconut oil in it and defined my curls so I love it ! The size of this bottle is not enough product for my hair since my hair is so thick so that would be my only issue but otherwise I love this product. I think they will be making larger sizes soon.

Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil (32 oz)
www.tropicaltraditions.com

I am a huge fan of coconut oil. I've been using this one for awhile now. This is my second bottle so you know I am in love ! If you can't find virgin coconut oil near you then consider getting this one online.

TRESEMME Flawless Curls Conditioner (32 oz)
I recommend this conditioner for curly hair, wavy hair, damaged hair, dry hair and if you want volume. This conditioner detangles hair and tames frizz for beautifully defined soft curls and waves.

Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Gel (8 oz or 16 oz)
I love this gel ! I've bought it twice already and will be buying it again since my current one is close to finish. This is a MUST for all curly girls to get those curls defined and slick down your edges. This gel provides light to super hold depending on how much you use in your hair. A little goes a long way so the 8 ounce jar lasts me awhile. I would recommend anyone natural or relaxed to try this out, you won't be disappointed !

SHIELO Volumizing Shampoo (8 oz)
I haven't used shampoo in a long time but when I do this is my go to shampoo. Gives hair volume and greater strength + thickening. Contains protein + vitamin b12, paraben free formula, biotin enhanced, has Japanese herbals to nourish the scalp and hair follicles.

My FAVE. Hair Tools
Pink Wide Tooth Comb
Black Paddle Brush
Black Hair Brush

Those are the 3 hair tools I use most often for my hair whether I wear my hair naturally curly or I blow it out and curl it. I don't straighten my hair often because I'm not a fan of bone straight hair. I just wash my hair, (use heat protectant) and blow it out and curl with a curling wand. Then I finish off with a hold spray to keep it lasting over a week. This method makes my curls last longer than they would if I straighten my hair then curl it. A photo is featured in the video of my wand curls at 0:24. If you would like to see a TUTORIAL of how I wand curl my hair then let me know in the comments.


What type of hair video should I do NEXT ? 
Comment below and let me know.




1 comment:

  1. Love your curly hair routine :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete