Free Ring Size Converter



I remember some time ago when I was shopping online for two rings and not knowing my size made things very difficult for me to shop. Instead of just guessing your ring size, I've found a better solution which is by using a RING SIZE CONVERTER !

To start off you will need to download the converter by clicking on the image below.

© Developed by: http://www.JewelryKind.com

After downloading the converter here are the STEPS on how to measure your ring :


Step 1) Get a piece of paper and draw around the inside of a ring.
Step 2) Use measuring tape and measure the diameter of the ring that you know fits well. (The diameter is the distance across the middle inside.)
Step 3) Enter the value in the diameter field of the converter.
Step 4) You're finished ! The ring size converter will tell you your ring size.

This is the easiest way to measure a ring that you don't know the size of or maybe you just forgot. You can do it simply at ease by yourself. No help needed !

1 comment:

  1. Wow thank you ! It is very useful ! X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete