Tina's Ebay Store

Hey everyone ! I am now selling on ebay. I posted up since posting an auction on ebay is free right now( I wish I'd known sooner) you can check out some of my items and bid on them if you like but if you'd personally like to buy right away you can email me by going to my CONTACT page filling it out, let me know what item you want.

I'm selling electronics, beauty products and etc.
Check out my store & Save Me as a Seller...add me to your Saved Sellers list..!

http://myworld.ebay.com/supaxkawaii

Some of the items I've listed are sold or someone is about to win a bid but there are many more available.I can't wait to receive my positive feedback/feedback score. I package items very well with care(ex: bubble wrap/air bags) & with style so the buyer can enjoy opening it. This is my first time selling on ebay so I'm happy with the results, I actually thought it would be a huge fail and no one would purchase anything from me.
---------------

UPDATE - 1/27/16 - I DO NOT SELL ON EBAY AND I DO NOT SUPPORT THE SITE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SELL ON AMAZON, APPS, CL AND OTHER OPTIONS.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great blog! I followed you, I have a new blog and would be really grateful if you could follow too :-) Thanks!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete