Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me




Britney Spears new video for her new song " Hold It Against Me " made her $500,000 for product placement. She included product placements of these products : Sony, Makeup Forever cosmetics, Radiance perfume, PlentyofFish.com.
I'm loving that touchscreen Sony laptop in the video. After watching it makes me wanna get that Sony laptop.

Watch the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edv8Onsrgg

I think Britney looks really nice in the video, she looks thicker than before.

SCREEN CAPS from the video :

She looked best in this scene. I love how she styled her hair and did her makeup.


Britney fighting herself. This scene is kinda like WTF, what's going on ?


Love this gown. I would love to get married in a dress like this.


Overall this video was great but not really at the same time. I like the song though.
I expected to see more dancing, more pizzaz. Just more of something but it was okay at best. Her outfits were really creative and cute.

What do you think of the video/song ?

No comments:

Post a Comment