Best Makeup Primers



Primers play an important role for all makeup lovers out there. What makeup primer does is help to keep your makeup lasting all day long and to create a base on your face for you to apply your makeup. I first started using primers last year.
My favorite primers are :

- Smash Box Photo Finish Foundation Primer
When I apply this primer to my face it feels soothing and light ! It feels like I never even put it on but I did. I would say this is the best face primer I've tried so far. It doesn't have a smell, it's clear and it dissappears into your skin right away. I would recommend this primer to anyone looking for one of the best primers to try.


- GloMinerals GloFace Primer
This was the first primer I ever tried which led me to start trying more primers. I love this a lot ! I used it every time I applied makeup until it was completely finished. I would use this again ! It contains ingredients such as Vitamin A, Grapeseed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil which all work together to tone, soften, smoothe, hydrate and protect your skin from free radicals that are damaging.


- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-crease Primer
This primer is to prevent your eye makeup from creasing. I don't wear eyeshadow a lot so when I do this does do the trick of making my eyeshadow last all day but I also use it for another purpose. Even though it may be an eye primer I use it for my face as well. I use a small amount because literally that's all you need, dab it on your cheeks, forehead, eyelids and blend it in. I would say use it as a face primer if you plan to do full coverage makeup (example : dinner, party).


- GloMinerals GloLid Primer
This primer is for ALL SKIN TYPES especially oily skin. I love that about it but it does take awhile to blend but it's a good primer. Two of the main ingredients are Vitamin E and Green Tea which will protect your eyes from damage while you flaunt those beautiful eyes.


- TooFaced Lip Insurance Primer
A makeup look can never be complete with doing your lips ! This lip insurance by TooFaced is awesome ! This lip insurance will help your lipstick or lipgloss to last for several hours without re-applying. All you have to do is apply the lip insurance before your lipstick or lipgloss. Just like the face and eye primers this lip primer is a base for your lips. All primers are basically the base. I would recommend this to all who dislike re-applying their lips every hour or so. It can be quite annoying.


For all these primers mentioned you must moisturize first before applying any primer which means for the face and eye primer you must moisturize your face with your favorite moisturizer. For the lip primer you must moisturize with a lip balm for smoother application. Find out what your skin type is so you'll be able to choose from this list of primers what best suites you.


If you are interested in any of these products visit Apothica.

No comments:

Post a Comment