Clarisonic Mia Review




My favorite skin care product is the Clarisonic Mia. I have it in PINK ! I've loved it ever since I received it and I have been using it ever since I received it from SkinCareRX since the past year. The Clarisonic makes my skin feel care smooth, clear, removes dead skin and removes makeup. The package includes the cordless Clarisonic Mia, travel size cleanser(1 fl oz), sensitive brush head, charger and plug.


 Since I loved it so much I got two replacement brush heads from the company.
The two replacement brush heads are the Sensitives ones. I already had received a Sensitive brush head that comes originally with the Clarisonic Mia but I didn't realize it until it was too late. I wish I had chosen a different brush head instead. 


These are all the brush heads available :
Delicate Brush Head
Sensitive Brush Head
Spot Therapy Brush Head
Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head
Normal Brush Head
Acne Cleansing Brush Head

I want to try out all of them especially the Spot Therapy Brush Head and the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head. I will get those two brush heads next time. I would recommend the Clarisonic Mia to anyone because I love it and use it in my everyday life. It will work wonders on your skin ! I found my skin improved so much after using it so I made this product apart of my skincare routine. I have featured it in my beauty favorites video on youtube.

Visit SkinCareRX.com for the Clarisonic Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment